Mannequin/Dressform Pushpin Project | My First Sewing Project

The Mannequin Pushpin Project

This was the initial concept drawing that I created in Illustrator. It was so cute and fun that I decided to create another one with four other mannequins.

This was the initial concept drawing that I created in Illustrator. It was so cute and fun that I decided to create another one with four other mannequins.

Since I didn’t already have a pincushion I thought to make this my first project. I had not used the sewing machine before so this was a perfect test project for me to get to know the machine. I had some trouble in the beginning and so this was a good test run.

Here is the video by Debbie Shore that I used as a guide to create my pincushion. I found a yard of red polka dot fabric and couldn’t resist! At the end of this post is the photo gallery of my attempt in case Debbie’s video disappears.

Thank you Debbie :-)

 

Debbie Shore’s Video on YouTube

 

Gita’s Photo Gallery

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Welcome to my world!